Charliuk vs NatWest

Charliuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest NATTIE

Good Luck Charlie and Welcome to the NatWest Forum and I see you have already posted before in the Welcome to the site bit.

Hi!

Posted my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) today. Checked the last 6 months statement and there was already a couple of hundred so fingers crossed!

Wish me luck!

Charliuk

Good luck Charli and Happy New Year to you...well, it will be especially when you receive a big fat cheque:D:D:D:D!!!!!!

Keep us posted.

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• 3 weeks later...

Got a weird letter today.

Nat west need proof of my new address as I have moved since the account was closed. They say they cant send out the statements until they have this proof.

They have already sent the statements and didnt check when I requested them that they had the right address, so whats that about??

I will write back pointing out that I was not asking for statements but for the charges that I had already outlined to them in my letter. They are wasting their 14 days!!! I suppose I had better enclose the schedule of charges again just to be on the safe side!!

Hi Charliuk

My deadline for the prem letter on two accounts (current plus & advantage) was also for today. Wells its quire weird, in that I only sent one prem letter covering the two accounts.

Yet they have only replied for the advantage Gold account offering me a tiny amount (from Higley dept).

I too will be sending my LBA letters today

hopes it goes well for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well no reply from Natwest.

I have decided to give up on this for the time being due to the fact that all my money from my First Direct claim going to the insolvency people to cover my bankruptcy costs. I am not prepared to cover the court costs only for this money to go to them also.

Does anyone know if I could start the claim process again if I waited until my discharge in May?