BankFodder BankFodder

corwood

**Non Trading Business Account**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4836 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

I had a business account with barclays which has now been pulled. It was a limited company and in my name. Can i claim back the charges to this.

I also have 5 other accounts with Barclays 3 business and 2 personal. I have gone through all the microfiches for all accounts and i have only two acounts to claim from 1 personal and the closed business account.

Ive read on here somewhere that you cannot claim for a closed business limited comany account - is this true?

Ive calulated the unpaids and referral amounts to be around 600 quid for the closed business account but the interest and commission charges are through the roof - can i claim those?

Ive been on this website for the past two days, all day! My head is battered now LOL.

Any advice or experience would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards:-(