BankFodder BankFodder

Soutie

Soutie vs A&L

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4810 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I sent off my request for a list of charges on 22nd Nov 06 but as of yesterday haven't received anything. Although they did deposit the cheque for £10 on 12th Dec 06.

So yesterday I sent off the LBA for "Order under Section 7 and Section 15(2) of the Data Protection Act 1998". We'll see what happens in 7 days, but I am not going to hesitate in following through on it.

I've also got a claim in progress with NatWest. They did send the details back pretty quickly and I sent them the Preliminary request for a refund on 19th Dec 06. Their time to reply was also up yesterday, so they got sent a LBA too!

It's going to be an interesting couple of months, because I'm still waiting for paperwork to come back from Lloyds as well.

I'm not going to give any of them any slack, and I have the relevant letters ready to send out the same day they become due, all thanks to the template library.

I wouldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't for the mine of info that's on this site. Thanks CAG.

Hi sent my request for charges on the same day as you they say 40 days only started from1st december but rang again got through to someone who said same as you will receive in 7 days so here's hoping think a & l are trying to p*** me off into givin up but good luck to you and lets keep watching for the postman:cool:

Well I got the statements on the 11th Jan, so I guess the LBA for the Data Protection Act did the trick. I sent off the Preliminary claim, recorded, on the 15th Jan and got the standard refusal on the 20th. Pretty quick when they want to be!

Anyway, their time was up on the 1st Feb so I sent the LBA on the 2nd.

Lets see what happens now.

Guest ian cognito

I'll spoil your fun - it'll be another refusal letter and instructions on how to complain......better start working on your court claim!!!

Haha! Oh well, "Forewarned is Forearmed!" Thanks