BankFodder BankFodder

Bicester1

Bicester1 vs MBNA WON!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4842 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

WON!! CLAIM SETTLED IN FULL !!

Cheque for all charges Court Costs and S69 interest - da**n should have claimed contractual....!

"We don't agree with the OFT or your claim but enclose a cheque on a goodwill basis...."

Thanks to all on this site! 5% is in the post first thing in the morning.

On to the next one.

The struggle continues.

Bicester1:p

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

:)

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

Brilliant, well done!! :D

How long did it take from S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to payout?

If you think my advice has been helpful, please click on the scales to the left :) thank you!

Non illegitimi carborundum

I wish I was a glow worm,

A glow worm's never glum!

How can you be grumpy,

when the sun shines out yer bum?! :p

Amex * 2 *** WON *** Settled

Marbles ****WON*** In full settlement

Capital 1 ***WON*** In full settlement

MBNA ***WON**** In full settlement

Barclaycard ***WON*** In full settlement

Barclays Bank - ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mrs Chorlton) ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mr and Mrs C) - MCOL submitted 16/5/07

congratulations Bicester1 well done!!!!!!

Thanks

23/11/06 HSBC **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - GE Capital - **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - MBNA - charges and interest **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - Welcome Finance - Prelim sent for mis-sold PPI

Hi- Two months exactly!

No S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) as I had all my statements. Prelim letter went 4th November, LBA 18th November, MCOL issued 19th Dec. settlement today!

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

Hi- Two months exactly!

No S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) as I had all my statements. Prelim letter went 4th November, LBA 18th November, MCOL issued 19th Dec. settlement today!

Bicester1

Hi Bicester

That was quick with MBNA - GREAT GREAT NEWS and Very Well done. My husband has issued MCOL on 1st January 2007 so it should not take too long!!! His claim will wipe out over half of the credit card. Roll on our other claims!

DS

Hi

Thanks DS, it would have been quicker but they made an offer of partial settlement so there was some backwards and foreards and a telephone call or two hence the time between LBA and MCOL.

So now onto my two GM cards and Nat West who have both sent me the standard sod off letter.

I think they will settle all claims as I got the impression there was no will to fight. Keep up the pressure.

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Lloyds PPI LBA

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA