Survivor vs Capital One - here goes...

survivor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, here goes...

First claim against anyone for reclaiming charges - I've bee hovering around the site for a month or so and decided that one of my resolutions would be,

'to claim back what is rightfully mine..!'

Hopfully the reading of the other threads will guide me in the right direction, and I will not fall foul of the old '..£20-£12 we'll offer you £8 per charge' routine..

;)

If anyone can ofer any further advice that I may have missed, then please ad below - Next on the agenda is Halifax!!!

Survivor

:cool:

If you found my advice to be useful, then please click the scales to the left - Thank you.

Halifax - 13/01/2007 - Prelim sent

Halifax - 27/01/2007 - LBA

Halifax - 19/02/2007 - Filed N1

Halifax - 21/02/2007 - Telephone call from Halifax offering FULL SETTLEMENT (inc costs & 8% s.69) - RESULT!!

Advice & opinions given by Survivor are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi there Survivor, well you've done the most important thing so far, and that is get the ball rolling!

Just stick to your timetable, get everything in writing and read up on as much info as you can...oh, and keep us all posted on your progress! :D

AWC - the ball is definately rolling. I had a call from some guy at Cr*p One asking why I was not using my a/c - when I told him that I now paid cash & didn't use credit cards, he became very abusive and hung when I didn't argue...:D

Round one to me for not arguing - let the fight continue..;)

Survivor :cool:

If you found my advice to be useful, then please click the scales to the left - Thank you.

Halifax - 13/01/2007 - Prelim sent

Halifax - 27/01/2007 - LBA

Halifax - 19/02/2007 - Filed N1

Halifax - 21/02/2007 - Telephone call from Halifax offering FULL SETTLEMENT (inc costs & 8% s.69) - RESULT!!

Advice & opinions given by Survivor are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

AWC - the ball is definately rolling. I had a call from some guy at Cr*p One asking why I was not using my a/c - when I told him that I now paid cash & didn't use credit cards, he became very abusive and hung when I didn't argue...:D

Round one to me for not arguing - let the fight continue..;)

Survivor :cool:

Another good reason to record their calls:D

AL

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

Aren't they nasty???? I can't believe they actually let their employees treat customers in such a bad way!! I just let my robotic answer machine take calls to these companies - caller ID is a brilliant thing to allow us to answer calls when we want to speak to people. Horrible that they invade peoples space with such nasty calls!!

Don't rise to their fowl ways - just let them stew!!!!! :D :D

You will win your money back - they just like playing games!!!

:rolleyes:

Well, here goes...

First claim against anyone for reclaiming charges - I've bee hovering around the site for a month or so and decided that one of my resolutions would be,

'to claim back what is rightfully mine..!'

Hopfully the reading of the other threads will guide me in the right direction, and I will not fall foul of the old '..£20-£12 we'll offer you £8 per charge' routine..

;)

If anyone can ofer any further advice that I may have missed, then please ad below - Next on the agenda is Halifax!!!

Survivor

:cool: