I need help taking HSBC to court

jaz1975
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya

I'm having NO luck with HSBC, they still after being given all the letters are not responding in supplying me with statements, maybe because they will owe me 1000s. I sent a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) in Nov 06, which they confirmed they received on 6th Dec 06, and on online banking statements don't go back far enough, just a few months

My only option now is to take this to court, but can anyone tell me what type of court will it be a County Court??

I'm confused :confused:, i know the answers in the FAQ somewhere but I am having trouble finding where

Please help

Thx

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Its been over 40days, and they just won't supply my statements. It's really getting on my nerves, they just won't be helpful. I think the only thing I can do is take it to court, maybe if they see a letter from the courts that will get them to settle, but I don't know the exact amount they will owe me, all I know is that 1year alone was just over £1000 :mad:

Fed up Jaz

xx

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Its been over 40days, and they just won't supply my statements. It's really getting on my nerves, they just won't be helpful. I think the only thing I can do is take it to court, maybe if they see a letter from the courts that will get them to settle, but I don't know the exact amount they will owe me, all I know is that 1year alone was just over £1000 :mad:

Fed up Jaz

xx

Have you not tried getting them online? I did.

If the 40 days have elapsed and they have not supplied you with statements, then they are in breach of data protection act and you can report them to the information commissioner. you'll find a link for that in the faqs. Did you use the template sar letter or did you write your own?

Also did you send the £10 fee?

• 1 month later...

Hi Jaz

I had the same problem. So I finally went into my local branch and demanded that I was given my statements. A very help lady took me into an office and after fifthteen minutes had printed off all 6yrs worth of statements and admitted that all branches are able to do this! Kicking up a fuss in public works well, and the warning that they have broken the law and should expect a fine.

I would try it, you got nothing to lose!!!!!

Grazza