BankFodder BankFodder

Keithowedalot

Ebay fees & Debt collection agency

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4836 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was recently contacted by a Debt Collection agency for out standing ebay fees, I paid ebay directly. But the agency had added an £8 late payment fee.

I wrote to them pointing out I'd not pay the unlawful charge. They have been in contact to say they will pursue their charges.

Am I in the right to stand my ground here?

Yes

Intrum Justicia ?

The BidsterMeister

Helper of the hapless and hopeless...

Intrum Justicia ?

My son has just been contacted by these lot, for a unpaid e.bay fee, £18 in total they are threatening legal action, it's the first we have heard from them, my son is only 16 and still at school, poor boy got the shock of his life.

For the sake of £18, your Son should just settle his eBay account - Unless he's been "had" by the buyer, in which case he should go through the complaints process.

Having said that, he's under 18 - So shouldn't have an eBay account in the first place... ahem.

The BidsterMeister

Helper of the hapless and hopeless...