Other Charges?????

corwood
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi everyone

Would someone please help me plleeease!

I've had my microfiche copies since 10th December now and desperate to get my letters off to Barclays for my dosh.

The problem i have is that i've worked out the Unpaids and Referral fees so thats clear enough.

Are there any other fees i should be looking for??

Can i claim the commission and interest fees or not? Or are these standard legal charges or not?

Thanks for listening (reading)!

Hi, I might be wrong on this as im only following what has been advised in previous posts, charges can be unpaids out, unauth o/d fee or referral fees [as in my claim]. from what i gather, at this stage you simply claim back the £20's, £25's £30's from the charges, once your case progresses to court stage then you add the interest, [using the spreadsheet on here].

I actually calculated the whole lot [&8%] on my spreadsheet, forwarded it to the bank but saying at this stage was claimimg for the amount LESS interest [which will be added later].

Prob pay you to read 'WELSHMANS' thread who actually won his case recently. he gives a blow by blow account from strat to finish.

hope thats helped, if not, tell me to get lost LOL

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Hi dar3n

Thanks for that! Thats what i thought. Heres me thinking i was getting thousands LOL - well its enough for a holiday anyway

Your post was very helpful, thank you