AQ - Section F Directions, Help and Advice please

Claire wilson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am trying to complete my AQ N150 (which I am also a bit worried about as my claim is just on £5000, why am I not completing a N149?) Anyway, I am stuck on section F 'proposed directions' what exactly are these? I have looked on the FAQ's, libraries and rpevious threadss and I am at a complete lost, do CPR28 and form PF52 have something to do with this and if so can someone direct me to where I can find them, AQ got to be in my Monday 7th, so panicking a bit now. Please help.

I would suggest that you request standard small claims track directions.

That is all you have to say to the court, it basically means that all evidence must be disclosed by both parties a minimum of 14 days before a hearing, and generally, no expert witnesses etc

Good luck :)

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

or this (which gives you the wording by wrote)

I am respectfully requesting that my claim be allocated to the small claims track. This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is only whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer’s contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred. I am happy to pay their actual costs and I am surprised the Defendant did not counterclaim for these, because I would have paid them without argument.

However, the continuing problem is (in common with the 100s of other cases currently being brought by other bank customers) that the banks refuse to reveal the details of their penalty-charging regime. As the banks have a fiduciary duty towards their customers, they have a duty to deal straightforwardly and in utmost good faith.

Accordingly, I would respectfully ask that the court in this case, not withstanding allocation to the small claims track, order standard disclosure. I understand that it is in the courts discretion to do so. I believe this would bring a rapid end to this litigation.

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's