BankFodder BankFodder

Bankershost

Newbie Spreadsheet problem

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4844 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All.

Have spent many hours reading lots of your posts, I have hardly had any sleep over the last few days and am knackered, I'm sure my wife thinks that I am up to no good!

Have already obtained copy statements from Nationwide but in my opinion they are incomplete..they are almost impossible to get hold of mmm probably inundated for some reason or other!

I have tried to make a start on calculating interest paid on charges and applying contractual interest on Vampiress'

Throughout claim with compounded contractual interest

but for some reason some of the totals are showing as follows:#N/A Did not find value 1/1/2001, I'm clueless about spreadsheets and are probably using it incorrectly. Can someone help me before my marriage combusts?

claiming compounded interest is far more complicated than just adding the standard 8%. Its up to you but i would suggest maybe using just the simple spreadsheet, and seeing how you get on.

Thanks, I am starting to realise that it is a little more complicated than it first appears. I understand the basics of the calculations but I don't find the spread sheets to self explanatory. I will persevere for the moment as I am still waiting for further statements.

The problem with the spread sheet arises when I change the example date to my required date, when I do that the totals disappear and up comes the message as described in my earlier thread????