HELP!! allocation/case managment confrence hearing?

petetheleek
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Loopy and Petetheleek,

Feeling a bit calmer after reading all the above, feel like I know what we have to do now!!!!!! I wondered what time your hearing is Loopy as hope to meet up with you all before hand so we can discuss everything and also give each other moral support. Is there anybody else who has a hearing that day at Southend who wants to join us before we go into court?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thimk were all going to meet in the carpark or maybe mcdonalds to calm our nerves the pub sounds appealing but its a bit early lol

Well said Pete, hit the Pub after, by all means invite the judge and take a pen and paper take your time dont be rushed and have a nice day.

AL;)

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

OH MY GOD RECIEVED LETTER TODAY OFFERING FULL SETTLEMENT !!!!:-o

i am so proud of myself!!!!! and i bow down to everyone who has helped thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so chuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent news dont you just luv good news especially when its against the bank your after too!!

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

Nice one pete

now you can hit the pub with a big grin:D

I'll bet the others wont be far behind you:D

Well done again:)

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

frenchieboy did you telephone the courts? the lovely lady there there was really chuffed but she said when replying to bank tell them that you will write to bank once money has hit your account. this is what i did and i sent letter special delivery so they get it today!!!! cant wait

Hi Pete, no I haven't contacted the courts yet, I wanted to wait until the money hits our account first. I sent ours special delivery yesterday so there will be a little pile on Rebeccas desk this morning (very nice lady I thought, very helpful)

Still cant believe they've settled so many this week, Sausageburger has had offer as well. At least the poor judge might get a day off!!! Mind you I dont suppose all the cases were with the Woolwich that day. Keep me posted when you receive your cash. Think it'll be Monday now bit late for a credit to go on this afternoon.

Who are you speaking to at Barclays Litigation? Rebecca Connelly sorted ours out & she was on the ball. (more than I can say for West Ham but thats another story!!) Did your money go on today? ours didn't actually hit our account until 4.00 in the afternoon.

West Ham heh heh - You'll be playing the mighty Shrimpers next season :-P

Is Barclays Litigation phone number anywhere on the forum? If not could you please PM me the number you have please frenchieboy - Cheers :-)

24 hours in a day... 24 in a case... co-incidence???

well guys I go away for a few days and its all happening.....lol. I'm hoping that mine is sorted soon then....is anyone going to the court on 7th feb? due to ill health I really can't make it but look forward to reading in this thread about the outcome....good luck....

loopy :)