BankFodder BankFodder

aloofy

Hap vs A&L

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4824 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Posted my subject access request along with a cheque for the £10 fee. The 40 days are up at the end of this week and there is no sign of my statements although the cheeky beggers cashed my cheque on th %th December! What should I do if I don't get anything.

have you been waiting 40 working days? i got mine after 45 days. Just hold on for a few more days or ring them up to trace the package.

Hi and welcome,

Have you had a read through the FAQ's? here is a part from the step by step guide to help with your query;

'Under the Data Protection Act - the Data Controller has only 40 days to provide this information. If they refuse, or do not furnish you with the full information within 40 days, report them to the information commissioner - Information Commissioners Office – Information Commissioner's Office - for a breach of the Data Protection Act. We also have templated letters to force compliance through the courts - see the Templates Library.'

Even if you have read the FAQ's keep going back and having a look as there is always something helpful you may miss!! This helped me loads when i was doing my claim, along with all the helpfull people on here.

Hope this helps :)

:cool: Lily :cool:

Alliance & Leicester;

LBA 22nd July 2006

Reply 31st July

MCOL 6/8/06

PAID IN FULL 25th August 2006.....

DONATION HAPPILY GIVEN.......

If you are happy with my help please click on the scales at the side of this message

Don't bother with 40 working days.

Work on 40 ACTUAL days with no time off for good

behavior

Maranatha

Was just about to phone A&L when I received all my statements on 13th January along with a print off of all activity regarding my account (times I've telephoned etc). I have £2,030.50 in charges for the last 6 years so will be posting my prelim letter tomorrow.

I have on 3 or 4 occasions complained about a bank charge and had part refunded as a "gesture of goodwill" should I deduct this from the amount I am reclaiming?

Posted my prelim letter 23/01/07. decided to take out the charges I had been refunded as I didn't want to be as dishonest as the banks!

Had monthly statement today which had advance notice of a charge for being £8.98 OD rang them up cos I had a £10 buffer zone only to be told that they have done away with the buffer!! They hadn.t told me though!