BankFodder BankFodder

Hopeofglory

me v uphill mission

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4890 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi every one, i am in the process of taking barclays to court to reclaim my charges, which over the past few years runs in to quiet a hefty sum, they did offer me a £1000 to which i turned down. i followed all the steps in the process, got the AQ filled it in sent it back with payment, the case transfered to my local county court, Now they wont hear the case and have transfered it to yet another county court,

Barclays have put up a defence, had to swallow a dictionary to understand half the words, but with it being transfered from my local to another court is it a good thing or do they intend to put up a bloody good fight, not heard anything since they told me it was being transfered in november, barclays already closed my account and sent it to a recovery agency, (well overdrawn), so just dont seem to know whats going on!! any one got any ideas or been in same situation?