BankFodder BankFodder

willmurr6

Won second summery claim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4811 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,would just like to let yous know have just checked online banking and halifax have paid my second summery claim,so can a moderator move it to the won section please.I will also make a donation once i find a way of doing it,as i dont have a debit card or credit card.Thanks again to this great site,off to start 3rd claim them 1 small claim to go.:D :D

Well done Willmurr... im still struggling with mine because Halifax are faffing around with my IVA.. But well done you..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

i am still waiting for them to put my money in the bank!!

claire

Halifax have settled!!!!

Hi All

Haven't posted for a little while so thought i would update,i have filed my 3rd summery cause claim with one more and one small claim to go,so thought i would give halifax a phone on wednesday to see if they would be prepared to just pay it at all at once and lo and behold they said yes.so am waiting on letter to confirm.Also i have been told my account is out of head office control so they have ordered a new debit card and cheque book for me,so at long last i will be able to DONATE to this brilliant site.Will post again when i receive funds,and good luck to all yous who are waiting.

Congrates.... Ive won mine also, but as prviously posted they were faffing around because i have an IVA.. alas in my case because of the IVA they idnt pay me, they sent a cheque directly to my insolvency practitioners.. and guess what they said.. thanks very much we will add it to your estate!! so even though i won.. i wont see any of it.. despite it being in my contract that they can have 50%..

Have stareted ball rolling now with Nationwide, but they werent involved in IVA so Sshhhh and also sent off for Halifax credit cards x 3, lots of charges there.. but like the last they will send it to IVA, but it reduces my debts so im not that concerned..

Hi

Can i ask if you signed the acceptance form they sent you as I sent a letter of acceptance which they refused to accept as the conditions on it was that they could apply future charges.They have rfused to refund the funds of £1,718.00 due to this

Should I just sign and post there acceptance form they claim agin for other charges

many thanks

Hi Shearers

In reply to your post,we haven't received the acceptance form yet but will only be signing it if the conditions suite us.We have another 2yrs to claim from bos as we only put our first claim in from when Halifax merged.so will be going for more.All the best with your claim.

Willmurr6