BankFodder BankFodder

Brainstorm

Crunchtime!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4842 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have just recevied my 'Allocation Questionaire' along with a copy of Natwest's defence, in which it states:

1. This Defence is filed and served without prejudice to the Defendant's case that the Particulars of Claim do not disclose reasonable grounds for bringing a claim against the Claimant to recover the bank charges (and interest thereon) referred to in the Particulars of Claim or any other sum(s). In the event that the Claimant does not properly particularise her claim then the Defendant will apply to strike out the claim and /or for summary judgement in respect of the same.

2. No admissions are made as to what charges have been debited to the claimants account bank account.

3. The Claimant refers under parargraph 3 of the Particulars of Claim to having provided the Defendant with a copy of her list of charges. The Defendant has not received a copy of this list (This is a LIE as I followed CAG advice to the letter and sent Natwest a printout of my charges and full interest calculations.) The claimant is therefore put to strict proof of each and every charge the subject of the claim and must identify in respect of each charge (a) the date the same wasdebited (b) the amount of the same © the description applied to the charge.

Should I resend them a copy of the Bank charges? If so, do I include any new charges from the last few weeks? Do I send it directly to Natwest's solicitors? Does this situation bias my case?

If anyone has any answers to these question please let me know as it's now Crunchtime!

They KNOW how much they charged you. They PROVIDED you with the original statements, no? If you want to be charitable, send them a copy. If they've bossed you around before, I say: why bother? They are the original fiduciary - they sent you the statements - it should all be there for them in their own records.

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

Hi,

Don't worry

The defence is standard - have a look through here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/35672-cobbetts-cpr-18-request.html

and you will see what you need to do.

Any probs post back and we will help.

good luck

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.