BankFodder BankFodder

poochie

abbey delay tactics

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4896 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

can anyone help me get letter template to write to abbey to claim for charges over past two years and to ask them to send the 3 years statements they havent sent even after the 40 days period and phonecalls in which they keep divertin me to other departments but get empty promises.

I want to start claimin for charges I know about but warn them I want to claim for other charges when they send rest of statements.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanx:|

Hi Poochie, what letters have you sent them already? Did you send them the DPA Letter?

As you are in scotland it is slightly different, unless you have an address in England that you can use you need to look at the Scotland Forum . But the template letters, that should be shown in my signature, will point you int he right direction

Hope this helps

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed