Moorcroft

Wits`end
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I`m new here......stumbled on here...very fortunately it seems. Having trouble with Moorcrap. They have taken debt from Littlewoods.

I have not acknowledged debt with them and they have sent two letters from their "Impending Court Action" department. I had debt with Littlewoods. Can I request copy of alleged agreement? I have been making token payment to Littlewoods as I now am suffering true hardship and Moorcroft want £80 per month.

I have also been paying a nominal £5 per month to Wescot and Gcc and Reliable Collections but it is now becoming a question of feeding us or not if I do/don`t pay this amount.

We returned from abroad after 15 years and needed credit to obtain essentials for the home....My hubby had a massive stroke which has rendered him severely disabled...we are on pension credits and high rate DLA and high rate care....I am 24/7 carer and earn £46 per week.

We do not own our home....council tenants, we have only motability car which does not belong to us and no bank accounts except a basic one.

We were given credit easily without having any assets or bank account at the time.

The CCCS assisted me to lower my payments, but I filled the necessary forms in......they all want more now after a year and I do not have it. Can I, after this length of time ask them for proof of debt?

Any help would be appreciated.....

Many thanks

sorry can't really help but have a read of this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/27830-moorcroft.html

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Thanks, c allen. I have posted CCA , recorded delivery plus £1.00 postal order.

Does anyone think I should do the same with my other three accounts? They regularly charge me £15 for admin for late payments but I pay online on a regular basis....I`ve accrued approximately £60 for these costs on each account for the year 2006....so I am never going to clear these debts anyway as that is about what I`m paying in a year!

Many thanks

W

• 2 weeks later...

Wits End. You need to send CCA request to all debt collection agencies you are dealing with. Also send SAR request to all the original creditors. It does not matter how old the debt is, you are still entitled to these requests.

Further, the DCA's have no right to impose penalty charges or interest.

If you need any more help, let me know.