BankFodder BankFodder

laurence Haydn Higgins

Be patient, You will prevail

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4839 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello Everyone,

Great informative site

I have been engaging with Nationwide since Aug 06. Folowing the process as CAG states. I am now at the stage where I am filling in the County Claim form for over £1500.00 awaiting a date for the hearing

Your site has been so helpful.

I have prepared my case just in case we end up court.

Once we go to court I shall post all documents pertaining to my case.

You are so correct in stating that these banks are indeed slippery customers and tend to try every trick in the book to put you off.

It does take a long time, yet I believe the by following due process and not rushing anything and doing things in a ordered fashion helps will prove beneficial in the end

I am nervous of this court case yet I feel confident that with the help and assistence CAG has provided I will prevail

I ammassed all these charges (£1500) over a period of only 8 months

I am amazed at the lack of internal communication at Nationwide.

So far I have had correspondence from 8 different individuals

Good Luck Laurence,

I have had no acknowledgement at all, just awaiting the court hearing on 17th January!