BankFodder BankFodder

putera79

freelancer vs 5 banks (HSBC)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4845 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

As we all know, these banks are just culprit, and it's my fault by not having a lots of savings and organise my account, but the charges is just hell, how's on earth everything is now fully computerised, they still claiming for 'manual intervention' and even after I sent hsbc S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), they did admit that there is manual intervention on the administration of some sort, of course things like data entry stuff.. common..

so after I calculate all bank charges here they're listed..

HSBC - £1066.96

NatWest - £724.85

HSBC CC ~ £500

Barclays ~ £1000 - £1500 (Haven't give SAR yet), but I did have all my statement, just need time to accumulate

Barclaycard ~ £200

I will going to sent off HSBC & Natwest PAL and wait for their boringly damning justification letter, and wait till small claims court letter arrived, they will retreat.. wish me all the best..

Seem to have done your homework, goodluck.