BankFodder BankFodder

Yorkilass

Yorkilass V Natwest

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4815 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

ummm hello.

My first post here although I have read and reread everything (OK *most* things) so many times. It's really heartening to read about others experiences and it was that which finally made me decide to go for it.

I didn't need to do an SAR as I kept all my bank statements for the past 6 yrs plus, the trick was finding them and then itemising the charges.

So today I did it, the letter is written and waiting for me to be able to get to the post office to send it recorded (which will be Friday)

So fingers crosssed and all that. The total of my claim is £1012, so not to be sniffed at. I'm quite nervous about doing this but determined to get my money back.

to be continued....

Guest NATTIE

Please be sure to send the Prelim to Customer Relations Unit Borehamwood who deal with all charges letters. Welcome to the CAG and Good Luck.

Well life has been somewhat hectic so I'm running slightly behind on my schedule to reclaim my bank chages.:mad:

I had the obligitory letter from Stuart Higley "currently considering my claim blahblahblah" (said with my best Sheriff of Nottingham impression).

However, today I had the time and the inclination to write my LBA so it's here on the desk beside me.

Just about to pop out to the post office as I need to send it registered or whatever the current name for the service is these days

Yorkilass

Hi Yorkilass

I am quite a bit ahead of you awaiting a court date after getting two offers which I declined. I too was very nervous, especially when the legal jargon started pouring in. I asked loads of questions on here and got fantastic help.

Make sure you keep copies of ALL that you post to them and double check everything. If you are unsure just ask someone.

Tony