claiming unautherised borrow fees

thepcsaysno
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I'm looking at making a claim against Lloyds TSB for unfair charges regarding d/ds s/os b/cheques etc. However going back through my statements I am finding alot of unautherised borrowing fees starting a £10 going up to £12.50, can I claim for these aswell?

Thanks in advance

Andy:| :|

Hi - I wonder if anyone can answer a query I have:

As the OFT have basically allowed banks and card issuers to charge up to £12 for exceeded limits etc, I'm wondering if it's possible to claim only for anything that exceeds this, or for the full amount. For instance, if I identify ten charges @ £25, am I entitled to seek reimbursement of the whole £250 or only £130?

Obviously the more I can reclaim the better, but I want to get my facts straight before I start firing off any letters.

Gekko slayer hi, first of all start your own posts where you can update your story and ask questions, you should claim all the charges they have taken from you, the charges are unlawfull and the OFT didnt say £12 was acceptable they said after £12 they themselves would take action, This dosent mean £12 is acceptable and if the banks thought it was then let them show their true costs, they wont obviously as the costs are far far lower.