BankFodder BankFodder

gavva1

Both at once... Or not?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4840 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've submitted preliminalry letters for 2 accounts I have with LloydsTSB (I use 1 as a "bill" account" ) I'm trying to get back around £800- from one, and £200- from the other...

I sent the Preliminary letters together, in the same envelope, with no schedules. This got me the "stock" refusal response from them, is it wise to send the 2 LBA letters together with their schedules, also in the same envelope? Or should I do it 1 acccount at a time?

Also, I've added the 8% interest to each, is this a wise move or not? (I've read-up a lot on the forum, some say yes - others no - which is best?)

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

what is the 8% interest for, have you told them what it is for?

judicial is claimed at court stages

contractual is claimed from the offset

I haven't actually sent the LBA letters yet, I Used the template "simple - england" to get the interest calculated on the schedules. Am I on the right road, by sending the 2 LBA letters for both accounts, in the same envelope? Can I actually take them to court over the 2 accounts at once, or do I have to do them both seperate from each other?

I have done my as two seperate claims just to make things easier. But what I did do is just include both accounts on the same letters and then listed the charges seperately.

Don't know if this is the right way but it's what I did. Good luck anyway

Datxman v Lloyds TSB 2006 ** WON** 27/2/2006

With no conditions

Datxman v Capital One 2006

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent - July 2006

Non-compliance letter sent - 11/09/2006

enforcement letter sent - 11/09/2006

Statements finally received - 27/09/06

Prelim Letter - sent 28/09/06 - £540

Lowell has bought the debt and I have asked them to wipe it clean due to lack of funds

Datxman v Barclaycard 2006

Won no conditions

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Time is running out for the banks :)