My Girlfriend V lloyds TSB Case 6QZ47230

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am sorting my girlfriend's bank account.

Her case has been allocated to the small claims track, as most others seem to have. And it has been requested that each party submit to every other party documents which they intend to rely on in court.

What documents do I need to send to the court? Is it copies of all correspondence between Lloyds and us, and a schedule of when the charges were applied?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

Hi all,

I am sorting my girlfriend's bank account.

Her case has been allocated to the small claims track, as most others seem to have. And it has been requested that each party submit to every other party documents which they intend to rely on in court.

What documents do I need to send to the court? Is it copies of all correspondence between Lloyds and us, and a schedule of when the charges were applied?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

Hi you will need this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

Most of the documents are in here but you will need to include all correspondence between you and the bank and also copies of the statements, poc, schedule of charges etc.

HTH

Tanz