BankFodder BankFodder

tlrose

My Girlfriend V lloyds TSB Case 6QZ47230

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4845 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I am sorting my girlfriend's bank account.

Her case has been allocated to the small claims track, as most others seem to have. And it has been requested that each party submit to every other party documents which they intend to rely on in court.

What documents do I need to send to the court? Is it copies of all correspondence between Lloyds and us, and a schedule of when the charges were applied?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

Hi all,

I am sorting my girlfriend's bank account.

Her case has been allocated to the small claims track, as most others seem to have. And it has been requested that each party submit to every other party documents which they intend to rely on in court.

What documents do I need to send to the court? Is it copies of all correspondence between Lloyds and us, and a schedule of when the charges were applied?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

Hi you will need this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

Most of the documents are in here but you will need to include all correspondence between you and the bank and also copies of the statements, poc, schedule of charges etc.

HTH

Tanz