BankFodder BankFodder

me_n_my_kids

CL Finance Ltd?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4367 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there,

We have sent a cca to ge money, they replied well within the lime limit with an ok reply, and then we sent a SAR. we now have a letter saying the account has been sold to cl finance, and i was just wondering if anyone had any dealings, either good or bad, with them? :confused:

Hi Helznpeanut.

Well this is who and where they are.....

Company Search Name: C L FINANCE LIMITED

Company Search No: 01108021

Company Search Address:

C L FINANCE LIMITED

Kingston House

Centre 27 Business Park

Woodhead Road

BATLEY

WF17 9TD

I don't know anything about them, personally, but if you use the search facility at the top of the thread window, you'll probably find someone who does.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

:cool: sunbathing in juan les pins de temps en temps

I've just had a case with CL Finance (and their solicitors, Howard Cohen & Co). They took a LONG time to reply to anything but did eventually come back with all the statements, CCA etc. They're open to negotiation, as are most DCA's, and it depends on what you want out of the case. For example, mine was a store card...I'd bought clothes on it and didn't want or expect them for nothing, so was pleased to settle out of court eventually.

Just listen to the brilliant advice you'll get from people on here and you won't go far wrong.