BankFodder BankFodder

gazhodge1981

gaz v hsbc **WON**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4647 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello - you'll have to catch up on the new claims going thru - lattie, netty ,castle and freaky etc are all here and many new helpers now too..:p

money all spent??

not yet, i have brought a few things, payed some bills off but it's not all gone yet. how is everyone:)

IT'S TIME FOR US LITTLE PEOPLE TO FIGHT BACK:)

good feeling though i expect

it's always nice to win, i think the best feeling was that is was the little guy that won against a big world wide company. for me the money was just a bonus at the end of it.

The other thing i really enjoyed in the whole thing was the people i meet on here. they were all stars :D thank you all again

IT'S TIME FOR US LITTLE PEOPLE TO FIGHT BACK:)

Guido - do you know of a link to a PDF for the 150 form [AQ] I know you have put links on for the 149 but I need the 150..please .....?

I agree Gaz the folks on this site are just brilliant !!

Thanku Guido x

Thread moved to success forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.