BankFodder BankFodder

k1tty20

Kitty Vs Abbey

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4837 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just getting ready to post my subject access request to the abbey. Just to confirm this is the best address to send it to?

Data Protection Manager

Data Protection Team

Regulatory Compliance

Abbey House

201 Graftons Gate East

Milton Keynes

MK9 1AN

Looking forward to seeing how much they owe me! Best of luck to evryone else claiming their charges back!! :D

That's the one. The statements are actually sent from Bradford. (Pam Speed, Business Mamager sent mine).

You will probably get couple of years statements and the rest on microfiche. That's OK - then total up and send your preliminary letter requesting return of charges applied. Templates are avalable on the site. If you haven't already done so - read up in the FAQ section and other treads in the forum. Take your time to ensure everything is done correctly and professionally. There is no rush.

Good luck!

Thanks Cross! I've only held an account with them just under the 6 years, but to be honest they could write my statements on the back of a fag packet and I wouldn't care!

Letter printed with postal order already to get posted tomorrow! Watch out Abbey, claws are out for you!

Will keep you all updated. x