EX160 Form with CONTRIBUTIONS-BASED Job Seekers Allowance???

vcutting
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So I've filled in my hard-copy of the N1 claim form (3 copies) ready to take to the courts first thing in the morning.

I have a question though, I'm also filling out a EX160 from with the N1 to try to apply for exempsion/remission. I currently recieve CONTRIBUTIONS-BASED Job seekers allowance, and the EX160 states I can have exemption from fees if I recieve INCOME-BASED job seekers allowance. So, I cant apply for exemption then? just remission?

Does anyone hare have experience of the EX160 based around CONTRIBUTIONS-BASED JSA?

I need to try for the EX160, as I just dont have the £120 available to pursue the claim at the moment embarassed.gif

• 5 months later...

;) Hiya VC,

I and Hubby are on benefits of Incap benefit [LT] and SDA[ severe disablement] abolished now, and DLA mobility High rate and Low rtate care, these do not count towards " free prescriptions" loans from the "social fund"

crisis or budget but I did get remission on the N1 form and also was granted it again for the AQ form[ You do know you have to apply for EACH ONE SEPARATELY] entering the details given if granted the remission you dont have to pay the cost allocated, hope this helps click my scales if it does applied and granted remission on friday 22/06/07 at court, good luck pursue ,pursue, pursue, :p:rolleyes: