BankFodder BankFodder

pixiecharley

will claim affect mortgage?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4837 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I am about to try and claim bank charges from our 2 Halifax accounts, and realise that they might close our accounts, so we're going to open new ones with another bank. My worry is that we also have our mortgage with Halifax. Will they ask us to move it or will it be ok?

Thanks for your help

PC

Your mortgage account is an entirely separate account contract and will not be affected by any claim for charges.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

pixiecharley, do not worry, have just finished my claim with the halifax for our current account, we also have a mortgage with them and did not affect it at all as post above states it is an entirely separate account contract.

Thanks to you both for replying. I'll get the letters sent off tomorrow then!