Xirago Vs Capital One

xirago
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all & Happy new year,

This is my 1st claim, so here goes.....

Sent template S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) dated 03 Jan 07, start the clock !

Its my money & I want it back. :mad:

Good luck with your claim, you have to go all the way before they conceed and pay up. I started on this site in November after hearing about it on TV AM and less than 2 months later I have been paid in full. I was fortunate that I had kept all my statements and all I had to do was put it on the spread sheets and write the letters.

If you need any help in the latter stages please ask.

DS

If you need any help in the latter stages please ask.

DS

Thanks for the offer DS :)

Hopefully they'll get the message when they get my SAR and break out their calculator & cheque book ! You can only hope some one there has some sense of morality. lol

Capital One - *SAR Sent 3 Jan 07 *

Thanks for the offer DS :)

Hopefully they'll get the message when they get my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and break out their calculator & cheque book ! You can only hope some one there has some sense of morality. lol

I do not think they will do it that quickly, they will draw it out right til the final time when their time is up on the MCOL then they will pay. It's well worth the wait.

DS

• 1 month later...

Hi, Just realised I had a Cap one Card... I paid it all off over 2 years ago...250 cred limit, interest on top was another 280 I think, but I don't remember my account number as I never thought I'd need it again...

Any help would be gratefully received...

Ginges