BankFodder BankFodder

page_e

I've lost some info from my court bundle

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4837 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

First of all i would like to say hello as this is my first post!

I'm am at the stage where i am about to send copys of my court bundle off the the bank (Barclays) and the court.

When doing the final bits of photo copying i've realized that i'm missing a page from my bank statements, and it is the first page with a unfair charge on.

What can i do??? should i send what i've got and hope to have the last page on the day?

If i write to the bank do they have to send me this page again?

i'm in court two weeks on monday eusa_doh.gif

Hi I am about to send my initial letter to my credit card companies. Have any of you had any problems with your own bank accounts. I am just worried that the Bank I have been with for years might close my account.

Regards.

John