BankFodder BankFodder

daz.vdubs

SIMPSON Vs NATIONWIDE

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4841 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI THERE I HAVE SENT LETTERS, ALL RETURNED WITH THE GARBAGE STANDARD LETTER.

THEY TOTAL AMOUNT SINCE MARCH IS £792.13,

I AM START THE COURT PROCESS NOW, AND STARTING TO LOOK AT A ANOTHER BANK, BUT AFFAID MIGHT NOT BE ACCEPTED DUE TO CREDIT RATING!!!!! FROM CHARGES INCURED FROM MY BANKS.

I SPOKE TO A SAM PHIPPS TODAY, AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD DEFINATLEY NOT REFUND MY CHARGES AND THAT I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH COURT PROCESS, AND THEY WOULD NOT CONTEST IT, AS IT IS NOT FINACIALLY VIABLE.

hmm STRANGE I KNOW BUT I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATHE, INCASE THEY DO CHALLENGE IT. I'LL KEEP U POSTED.

DARREN

Hi Daz.

Spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guide in the library section. That will answer most of your initial questions.

This is a self-help forum so it is important that you do the donkey work yourself.....in other words. Read, Read, Read.

Start your own thread in your bank's forum and post any questions and progress reports there. Have a read of some of the longer threads, as well. That will give you a feel for what happens.

Good luck with your claim.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....