BankFodder BankFodder

rob90

Rob90 v's Barclaycard

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4813 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello there, I am just prepering my court bundle for my b'card court case and could do with some advice. So far I've not heard directly from b'cards solicitors at all, would it help my case if I were to write to them with another schedule of charges and to offer them a chance to settle out of court? Also, I have copied all of the relevent documents and correspondence etc, but does "statements" mean bank statements or is it a statement of the arguements like bong has posted in her thread?

I think it's time i work this website out! I'll be keeping this thread going from now on so that the steps of another succesful case are posted in this forum.! :D

Claiming £2042 from Lloyds!

Claiming £198 from Barclaycard!

Have you actually read through the faqs etc on the main page ?

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

absolutely, I know what i'm doing, just needed more detailed advice about the litigation side of things, tactics with solicitors etc. Your comment was extremely helpful thankyou

Guest bong

just checking in rob - if you need a hand give us a shout - these people are really taking the pee! what date has your bundle got to be in by?

ha ha cheers bong, still waiting to hear. it should be soon though, all aq's were in before xmas. Ill post it up when I know. Just been getting nervous because I haven't had any contact with b/card soliciters yet.

Guest bong

hi rob, I've just realised what you meant in your first post. when you're doing your bundle you include copies of your bank statements. my witness statement in my thread was because the judge had ordered this aswell.

Had a hearing date set for the 5th March! Court bundle being prepared, I also have to include a witness statement with my bundle. Have many people been asked to do that? rob

Does anybody know whether there is a difference between "witness statement" and "statement of evidence" ??