BankFodder BankFodder

ayalla

Internet and the Halifax

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4845 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Thanks to a major problem with my internet access yesterday I was unable to access my online banking so was dismayed to find out a direct debit had pushed me over my authorised O/D.

Quickly moved some money out of another Halifax account and rang them up to request a larger O/D and also to query if any charges (banked with them over 15 years and don't think I've ever had a charge).

Told there was a £28 fee for going over the limit and £30 for paying the DD - they've agreed to waive the £28 and I'm just querying whether its worth trying to get them to waive the £30?