BankFodder BankFodder

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bong

cases settled

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4841 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest bong

I'm thinking of compiling a list of all the barclays and barclaycard cases that have settled out of court to put in a letter that I'm sending to barclaycard's solicitors and the court. I seem to remember that you used to be able to see what stage the banks had settled at from the survey - but I can't see this information any more. Has this facility been withdrawn?

Guest bong

bump

Search - Advanced Seaerch- Keyword Barclays - Thread tiltles only- Select Litigation Forum.

Returns 7 pages of Litigation in Progress/Concluded

• Haha 1

Guest bong

thanks Michael but I don't think that tells me what stage they settled at - using the numbers in the survey 1 = prelim 2 = lba, etc. If thats the only info I can get I will use that.

Sign in to follow this