BankFodder BankFodder

Dh1986

Claim against natwest.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4891 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, im new here. I noticed this site is jam packed with useful information and very helpful members so i thought id try and post to get some advice. Basically heres the situation im in:

I have had a lot of charges on my natwest account over the past year that i have been with them. Total ammounts im unsure about at the moment.

At the start of december i posted a letter to my local branch of natwest, asking them to refund unautherised overdraft charges and other charges taken out of my account. I had no reply to this letter. After this one i sent another one about mid december. Again i had no reply to this letter. This is 2 letters i have sent natwest now and i havent received one back not even to acknowledge my complaint

Whats the next best step to take, thanks.

Hi, im new here. I noticed this site is jam packed with useful information and very helpful members so i thought id try and post to get some advice. Basically heres the situation im in:

I have had a lot of charges on my NatWest account over the past year that i have been with them. Total ammounts im unsure about at the moment.

At the start of december i posted a letter to my local branch of NatWest, asking them to refund unautherised overdraft charges and other charges taken out of my account. I had no reply to this letter. After this one i sent another one about mid december. Again i had no reply to this letter. This is 2 letters i have sent NatWest now and i havent received one back not even to acknowledge my complaint

Whats the next best step to take, thanks.

Hi - I would start again at the very beginning - firstly by sending off the SAR letter in the bank templates library, to get a list of charges or your statements for the last six years.

Have a look at the step by step instructions - they will help you

Good luck :)