BankFodder BankFodder

Tuddsy

Tuddsy Vs Abbey - Got Court Date

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4838 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all.

this is my first post on this site, but i am in the same position as many of you.

I have just received my court date for 20th March. However, that is all it says - just that the hearing will take place on that date and time and 30 minutes has been allowed?

Do i need to contact court to find out what type of hearing it is? Because i have received no further instruction on submitting court bundle etc.

Just to keep you all in the picture. I started claim back in April, with charges detail request and sent off usual letters claiming around £1100. In August, recieved in my account without warning £400, followed by letter saying refunded as goodwill. Wrote back thanking and claiming the remainder, to which reply was basically s=d off. Filed with Moneyclaim online, acknowledged late September (with Abbey also sending copy of their defence), and AQ sent mid November. Thats basically it.

Any advice on what you believe the court hearing will be would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Tuddsy

Hi all, found that the hearing is a Prelim Hearing? Rang the court and they said i do not have to send anything unless i want to, but must copy anything to Abbey.

Have tried searching forum on prelim hearings but to no avail.

Can anyone provide any light as to what i may expect here and whether i should or should not submit any info?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

I think from what I've read somewhere that you don't need to submit anything but it is better to be prepared as the Jusdge can ask a few difficult questions. I would prepare your court bundle ready so that you have it all to hand. But best to see if a Moderator agrees with this.