New member.......

emmanichol
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear All,I have been logged into this site for about 2hrs now and I am absolutely amazed at what you have all achieved,well done! I am hoping to be able to have some of your success.I have banked with LTSB for about 10yrs and have always felt that they have had the upper hand.I have 3 accounts with them and have always had large overdrafts,in one month they charged me over £400 in returned dd and other "charges" which meant that they bounced my mortgage payment which they then charged me another £35 for!

The ultimate worry came when they sent one of the 3 accounts to "central collections" and the first I new about it was a phone call one evening from a call centre asking me to repay £2500 in full! I agreed a repayment plan with them only to find that the next month there were more charges on that account,I repaid £50 to be charged £70.I have tried to make contact on numerous occasions with my branch to be told that I must deal with central collections only.The next worrying thing is that they have told me that the rest of my accounts will also go to central collections and they will "consider" me for a loan to cover the overdraft amounts!

Please help me! Where do I start with my claim for charges? I have read the FAQ's and if I'm right my 1st port of call is to fill in the "subject access request letter" and send it to :

Attention of data controller

LLoyds TSB bank PLC

25 Gresham St

London

EC2V 7HN

Then do I continue to proceed with my case in the small claims when I know the total amount,What is the total amount? (How do I find that out?)

This is all new to me and I am a little weary of taking on the big boys.

Many thanks!!

Hi and welcome!

Once you get all of the information from your SAR back and have calculated your total charges for each account, you will be ready to being. The first letter you send is the preliminary approach for repayment in the bank templtes library. After giving them 14 days to respond you proceed wih a Letter Before Action giving them a further 14 days. After that you will be able to file a claim against them.

You will probably have a little while to wait for your statements so there's plenty of time to familiarise yourself with the whole process and in particular how Lloyds tend to go about the process.

Good luck. Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi and welcome!

Firstly, read the Frequently asked questions. And then read as many of the threads as you can.

Send the SAR to the above address and then wait until you receive your statements. While you are waiting, read as much as you can. There is no such thing as too much knowledge!!

When you get your statements, add up all the charges, then send a preliminary letter. All the templates for the letters are in the template library.

So, good luck and just take one step at a time.

Spot

Spotnot v MBNA and their nasty solicitors (on behalf of my friend)

If I have helped in any way, click my scales.

Remember, we were all newbies once!!

When you win, donate!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum. The address that I have for the SAR is:

DSAR

Drop Zone C49

Charlton Place

Andover

Hampshire SP10 1RE

Thats the address that I have sent all the info to. Phoned them up today to be told that they have received the info and passed it on to their "paperwork" department. Suppose the first address would do as well but its DSAR that deals with it.