BankFodder BankFodder

pamandal

pamandal V capitalone

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4796 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

I have sent my SAR yesterday. I will update as soon as I get a response:)

SAR Barclays 2.1.07

SAR Barclaycard 2.1.07

SAR Alliance & Leicester 2.1.07

Hi,

Good luck with this and your other claims.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Hi,

Happy New Year and thankyou for your words of encouragement.:)

I recieved my statements today and manual intervention info(at least i think thats what it is......they look like printouts from computer screens. if anyone can shed some light on these i'd be interested to know.

I have calculated charges to be 328.00, without any interest, not a fortune, but would be nice to have back. it seems from my statements that cap1 reduced there charges late last year, I have included these also.

well i've typed up my prelim letter and included a schedule of the charges and will post off on Monday.....so here goes!!!!

Letter before action and schedule of charges sent on 13th February 2007.