BankFodder BankFodder

pamandal

pamandal V Barclaycard

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4796 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have just sent of my SAR to barclaycard, are they still using the microfiche argument, or am I likely to be able to recieve all my statements, as requested.

SAR Aliance & Leicester 2.1.07

SAR capitalone 2.1.07

SAR barclays 2.1.07

Hi pam n Al

Welcome Happy New Year

Well they should'nt do and if they were silly enough to try to just drop them a line and mention that the imformation commissoner decieded that microfiche is a relevant filing system. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/50148-barclaycard-microfiche-they-wrong.html

Hope you have posted in other forums too (cap 1 & Ally & Liec)

A little bit of determination and you should have a very nice 2007

AL:)

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

Thanks for your words of encouragement and for taking the time to read my thread, I have started threads for the others and will keep thingsupdated as and when I hear anything, Happy New Year to you:)

Recieved standard letter, that most people seem to be recieving at the moment, stating that although 40 day legal limit is about to expire

they have recieved huge volume of requests, there will be a delay in sending out the statements and that they will not enter into correspondence about this etc etc.......

You stick to your timetable. They know what comes next, the 40 days is not at their discretion!!!

:lol:

Hi Pamandal

Best get this in the post http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

Its pretty selfexplainitary, alsp write to Barclaycard again and tell them what you are doing, as Matatemi said the 40 days is law not guidance.

AL:)

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007