You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Palabra

What do YOU think??

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4935 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I have managed to get myself on the Nat West site and hope that I can get some advice,

My partner and I have a joint account with Nat West and on 21/12/06 recieved this letter:

I have been trying to contact you but have been unsuccessful. Perhaps you would be kind enough to give me a call and ask for the undersigned. There is no reason for concern, but it would be beneficial if you could contact me.

As I was away at work, my partner went into the bank and asked to speak to the undersigned.

The conversation was held in a public area of the bank.:mad:

The undersigned then gave out information relating to MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT. My partner had no previous knowledge of the status of MY account up until this time.:mad:

Should I go into the bank and ask to see the manager or put my complaint in writing. ??the Data Commissioner:confused:

Is the outcome likely to be as beneficial as the undersigned has led me to believe??:)

Guest NATTIE

asked and posted.