BankFodder BankFodder

bluenoseboy

What should I send and who to...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4844 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Help, Barclays have responded to my MCOL and now they have 28 days. What do I need to send and who to? I only think I should send something with reading topics on here. MCOL and Barclays haven not requested anything.

Thanks in advance for your help.

October - Letter sent for statements

October - Statements recived. Highlighed my charges (£2785) and sent a letter asking for the amount to be refunded in full

November - Recieved reply making an offer of £1000 which I will not be accepting.

30/11/06 - MCOL 3220.11 INC 8% - wait 14 days...(14/12/06)

Acknowledged on the last day :( 28 days to respond

03/01/07 Barclays are defending. Not sure what happens next...

Thanks for everyone's help so far

Hi Blue - I sent a copy of my schedule of charges to mcol and to Barclays.

Cheers Sandbag.

Thanks for the reply. So it's just the schedule of charges and not the previous letters I have sent and not the court bundle?

October - Statements recived. Highlighed my charges (£2785) and sent a letter asking for the amount to be refunded in full

November - Recieved reply making an offer of £1000 which I will not be accepting.

Yes Blue - i just sent the schedule of charges - the court bundle comes later - when the court requests it.

Hope that helps

Regards Sandbag.

How long am I looking before I send the court bundle and are Barclays likely to settle before this? Sorry these hard to answer questions. A rough idea will keep me happy lol

Hi Blue - i was directed by the court in regards to my court bundle - i was asked to provide the bundle 14 day before my court date - it was a couple of weeks after i sent my AQ back to the court that i received my date to attend court. It would probably be an idea to familiarise yourself with the court bundle - found in the bank templates library.

I sent my bundle off early in the hope that Barclays would settle sooner - some people didn't send one at all. I am hoping that Barclays settle mid january which is well before my court date. Welshmans thread is a good read in terms of timetables etc.

Hope that helps.

Regards Sandbag.