hi can you believe it ive beaten them!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi to you all

i was just looking on the site yesterday for help about the mcol. one of the threads mentioned ringing 0121 2341068 clare mc bride . so i did on the day i was going to do mcol.i mentioned to her the offer of 295 from them (amount owed 526),i said that was okay as partial payment but i would be looking for the full amount.she went on to me about the data protection act and that they did not legally have to refund monies for bank accounts, i disagreed but she said the same thing again . she also said all monies offered to customers was as a good will gesture(why give lots of money if not in wrong! ). but i then said that they owed me £526 and if i did go to court 8% interest + £10 for request of statements + court costs will be added. so i would not accept anything less than £600 , she then offered me goodwill!!!!! gesture of £580 . and i hope i dont dissapoint anyone on the site but i accepted. it saves me going to court and i am back at uni soon. also i have been offered all my charges.so i am happy.

i will be expecting my confirmation letter off clare mc bribe tom.

did i do okay all my site members. i will be donating to the site as you have all been brilliant . thanks

Michele:)

well done you ;)

received all my charges + interest + court costs into my bank account about teatime yesterday and had letter confirming it this morning so I am also a happy bunny today

ally

26/07/06 S.A.R Request sent to Halifax for single and joint account

charges so far

single account £695

joint account £1473

Request for charges back joint account sent 18/09/06

no action taken on single account yet!!

LBA on joint Acc Sent 9/10/06

partial acceptance for £376 included with LBA - Refused By Bank!!!

2nd Jan 2007 SETTLED IN FULL

hi leeroy

congrates on your won.,,,(wish I was as lucky)

I am in two minds to ring halifax...they haven't reply to my small cliam deadline of 20th dec.... I have now applied for "default decree", but am starting to worry about going to court??(if it will come to that)

any advice on what I should do??

michelle:confused:

hi michellemeenan is the process the same in ireland? def give a chase up call but thats all i can rec as i did not have to go to court etc i think you may need advice off a more knowlageable member sorry i could not do more. shame all cases do not run the same. keep in there

Michele:)

don't worry Michelle, they didn't reply to my claim deadline either and it was just a case of filling in a form and sending it to the court to issue a judgement by default. They paid up within 2 weeks of the judgement being issued, so my advice would be not to worry, once the judgement is issued they have to answer it. Incidentally a few days after my default was issued I received a phone call from the legal dept telling me they were dealing with my claim as a matter of urgency.

Ally

x

26/07/06 S.A.R Request sent to Halifax for single and joint account

charges so far

single account £695

joint account £1473

Request for charges back joint account sent 18/09/06

no action taken on single account yet!!

LBA on joint Acc Sent 9/10/06

partial acceptance for £376 included with LBA - Refused By Bank!!!

2nd Jan 2007 SETTLED IN FULL