Abbey

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

I have just recieved a letter from abbeys debt collectors (solictors) threatening immediate court proceedings if I dont pay the the full balance of £1944. Over the years I have incurred harsh charges for direct debts not honoured mainly due to the ripple effect of these charges. Should I tell the Solicitors of my intention to assert my right?. Abbey is not yet aware of this because I am still trying to learn about the whole procedure. What shoul do, becuase I will contiune getting these threatening letters?

Thank You

• 6 months later...

Abbey has sent me a schedule of charges, paid and unpaid from 2004 and a bank statements for 6months. They said they would sent me the rest of the info later. Its now 34 days and they have not fully complied. Should I start doing something.

To I received a letter from Abbey saying that They apologies for the delay. 'Our reseach is taking longer than expected because we want full investigation is done.' It is nearly 40 days, is this some trick they are playing on me. Should I be worried. what to do next. help