BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4651 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hello

I have just recieved a letter from abbeys debt collectors (solictors) threatening immediate court proceedings if I dont pay the the full balance of £1944. Over the years I have incurred harsh charges for direct debts not honoured mainly due to the ripple effect of these charges. Should I tell the Solicitors of my intention to assert my right?. Abbey is not yet aware of this because I am still trying to learn about the whole procedure. What shoul do, becuase I will contiune getting these threatening letters?

Thank You

Sorry I am not sure if I am to expect a direct reply to my query or it all general

Abbey has sent me a schedule of charges, paid and unpaid from 2004 and a bank statements for 6months. They said they would sent me the rest of the info later. Its now 34 days and they have not fully complied. Should I start doing something.

Sorry is they anyone to help me on this thread. I seem to be writting but not getting any response is they something I am doing wrong. Help

To I received a letter from Abbey saying that They apologies for the delay. 'Our reseach is taking longer than expected because we want full investigation is done.' It is nearly 40 days, is this some trick they are playing on me. Should I be worried. what to do next. help