BankFodder BankFodder

Deller

deller1 vs HSBC

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4842 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Having won my battle with Nat West I've decided a new year should be accompanied by a new assault on the banks so I'm starting the process of a long old battle against HSBC on behalf of a friend.

Having spent most of this morning reading through a lot of the HSBC threads trying to familiarise myself with what sort of things to expect from them I've not been able to find a definative answer with regards to the address for the S.A.R. My friend does not have access to internet banking so this is not an option. Can anyone out there confirm which is the most suitable address to send the S.A.R. and tell me how helpful HSBC are in relation to returning the statements.

Help will be much appreciated throughout this claim as a different bank will obviously throw up different obstacles.

Thanks in advance!!

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Well this is the registered address, so am I correct in thinking the S.A.R. should go here

HSBC BANK PLC

8 CANADA SQUARE

LONDON

E14 5HQ

or should it be sent somewhere else??

Could really do with confirming this today and getting the ball rolling!!

Hi deller

Either the branch address or the Canada square address is fine for the SAR

Netty

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Thanks for that Netty, lets get this show on the road!!!

Good luck deller. Im also claiming aginst HSBC so is my mate Screwloose. So we'll check in from time to time see how we all going!!!

:-x Kennsignton Mortage Company

:-x GE Captial

:-x Welcome Car Finance