BankFodder BankFodder

chantelle

Chantelle Vs Natwest

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4728 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have received from Cobbetts today a copy of their AQ. In the other information section it says

"Case management directions cannot be proposed until the claimant serves a reply to the request for further information which was due on 5th Jnuary 2007. In light of this, the defendant may amend its defence or apply to strike out."

What does this mean? As I have replied to their request for further information??

Hi Chantelle

I had this too - and was worried at first, but after checking, it seems many others had the same and it is just a scare tactic.

Just ignore it.

hth

Emma

x

Hello Emma

That's what I was thinking. I've read some more threads and have seen a few people have received exactly the same thing.

Thanks

You have already responded with your cpr18 request, so like embo says, just ignore it.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

It has been 1 month since my AQ deadline and I have not heard a thing. Does anyone know how much longer this will take? I also haven't heard anything from the court re: date for hearing??

Don't worry, phone the court with your claim number and they will probably tell you it is imminent, same happened to me, arrived three days later, courts are struggling to keep up.

I have now received a letter from the court saying that my case has been transferred to another court. Is this normal?

Does it say which court? Mine was originally in Nottingham because I filed on line. It was then moved to a court closer to home which was fine.

Guest NATTIE

is it normal? Yes is the answer

Well this is the third court for me. I can't remember the court it started at, it was then moved to Lambeth County Court which is nearer for me and it has now been transferred to the Mercantile court. Where ever that is!!

Have a read though here chantelle, it might clarifty some of your queries.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

I had a court date for 27th march. I did not turn up but Natwest did apparently. I called the court and they told me that the case had ruled in my favour and Natwest are to settle with me. I have not heard anything from them yet bearing in mind it was only on Tuesday. Should I be patient and wait a little longer? If not, who should I call?

I have just won my battle with Natwest. I won £4,683.23. They said in their letter that it is only an offer of goodwill and they are only settling as the legal costs will far outweigh the amount of my claim - Whatever!!

Anyway i got my money. Good luck to the rest of you!!

Guest NATTIE

CONGRATULATIONS!! Chantelle, please remember to fill in the bank charges survey and make sure you come back and help the novices because you WON and that will give them so much strength in knowing they have good advice from a winner.

Thank you. I have just donated as I wouldn't have been able to do it without this site. Now everyone wants me to do theirs. I could be onto a winner here!! I'll look for the survey now.

Guest NATTIE

lol. new business venture maybe? I AM joking on that last bit:D

Well my services would not come free of course!!

Where can I find the survey?

.........and nor should they!!! You go girl.................. nice one!!! xx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I am about to start a claim for someone else. There aren't many charges but is it possible to claim for debit interest as they are in their overdraft most of the time?