Chantelle Vs Natwest

chantelle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received from Cobbetts today a copy of their AQ. In the other information section it says

"Case management directions cannot be proposed until the claimant serves a reply to the request for further information which was due on 5th Jnuary 2007. In light of this, the defendant may amend its defence or apply to strike out."

What does this mean? As I have replied to their request for further information??

You have already responded with your cpr18 request, so like embo says, just ignore it.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

• 4 weeks later...

Have a read though here chantelle, it might clarifty some of your queries.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

• 1 month later...

I had a court date for 27th march. I did not turn up but Natwest did apparently. I called the court and they told me that the case had ruled in my favour and Natwest are to settle with me. I have not heard anything from them yet bearing in mind it was only on Tuesday. Should I be patient and wait a little longer? If not, who should I call?

• 2 weeks later...

I have just won my battle with Natwest. I won £4,683.23. They said in their letter that it is only an offer of goodwill and they are only settling as the legal costs will far outweigh the amount of my claim - Whatever!!

Anyway i got my money. Good luck to the rest of you!!

Guest NATTIE

CONGRATULATIONS!! Chantelle, please remember to fill in the bank charges survey and make sure you come back and help the novices because you WON and that will give them so much strength in knowing they have good advice from a winner.

Thank you. I have just donated as I wouldn't have been able to do it without this site. Now everyone wants me to do theirs. I could be onto a winner here!! I'll look for the survey now.

.........and nor should they!!! You go girl.................. nice one!!! xx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 2 months later...

I am about to start a claim for someone else. There aren't many charges but is it possible to claim for debit interest as they are in their overdraft most of the time?