BankFodder BankFodder

gutlessrhyme

Is home address affected???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4891 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have recently moved out of my parents with my girlfriend, however most of my bills/debts etc are registered to my parents address. Ive had quite a few defaults over the past couple of years and im worried that it might effect my parents credit rating, or put a black mark on the address. My parents are really good with credit and have warned me that they would go mental if something I did would affect their financial positions in the future.

Any ideas if defaults show on the address and are linked with anyone living there?

I think you parents could write to the CRA's and ask them to disassociate them from your details. As long as you do not have any financial connection then your details would not show up. I am sure that is what happens but hopefully someone will correct the thread if its wrong. It certainly wouldnt hurt for your parents to ring one of the CRA's just to double check. I think you can do this on line as well.

As soon as you take out any sort of credit agreement your old and new addresses will be limked. 3g did it to me . really screwed me up. then out ofthe blue a dc yturned for a debt which was for £70 and was 9 years old. told them to go and do nice things with it in private. Your parents should dissassociate themselves from you by wrting to equifax. Once equifax confirm this the rest of the agencies will pick this up and confirm the same.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.