davthor v barclays

davthor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

I've been watching this website for a while now, thanks for all the advice and guidance.... This where I'm up to...

Claim issued 13 Dec 2006

Deemed as served on 18th Dec 2006

The defendant has until 1st Jan 2007 to reply.

I have had no contact from Barclays, no acknowledgement of claim, no defence, nothing... so now I have asked the court to enter judgement and pay up immediately... (I did this on the Moneyclaim website about an hour ago)...

Just to fill you in!

Dave

Barclays will probably acknowledge first thing in morning, this happens all the time. Then they get another 14 days to enter defence.

This happened to me, but dont be put off by this, its only a matter of time before your counting your winnings.

emz:D

***If i've helped you in any way, please click on the SCALES to the left and add to my reputation***

Barclays Bank - £2238.33 Settled 02/01/07

Bristol & West - S.A.R sent 12/01/07

Read my successful thread

here

'Money can't buy you happiness, but it does

bring you a more pleasant form of misery'

Ok so now Barlcays have magically acknowledged my claim after the deadline (very clever, well done Barclays if you're reading this).

Status of this Judgment

spacer.gif

Rejected

Your judgment request has not been accepted. You are unable to take any further action online on this claim.

For further information, please visit the Tutorial for Money Claim Online or contact the Customer Help Desk.

Why can't I take any further action online? I don't get it... I mean, what do I do now, do I just have to sit and wait.... 28 days???